What is my NZ size?
NZ sizing is not recognised as a standard size by Skechers.
US sizing is the same as NZ sizing. For conversions, we recommend checking your current shoes and seeing if there is a displayed size in US, UK or EU.
Sizing does vary between brands and even different styles in the same brand. The size guide is a recommendation to assist in choosing the best size for you but as every foot is different you may not know for sure until you try a size on.
Reach out to our Skechers Experts for help with choosing the perfect size. Call them on 0800 753 243READ FULL ARTICLE
and select option 1.
What size Skechers should I buy?
When ordering online, finding the right size for you can seem daunting. We've put together a comprehensive guide on how to measure your foot to get the most accurate size.
Good to know: US sizing is closest to NZ sizing. E.g. a Women's US 7 is also the same as a Women's NZ 7.
- Lay a sheet of paper on the floor, one edge flush against the wall. Fix the paper to the floor with scotch tape so it doesn't move.
- Standing straight and wearing socks, stand on the paper. Place your feet together, your heels against the wall and make sure your back is touching the wall too.
- Have someone draw the outline of both your feet.
- Use a ruler or the straight edge of a book to draw a line across where the outline is longest. Draw a parallel line 0.5cm from this original line to allow for clearance.
- Finally, measure the distance from the wall to the second line you have drawn.
This will be your reference to know your shoe size.
Compare this length with the below charts to determine the size that will suit you best.
Please note that these are guides only. The cm length is the length of the innersole, we advise allowing an extra 1cm when calculating your shoe size.
25cm US 7.5 25.5cm US 8 26cm US 8.5 26.5cm US 9 27cm US 9.5 27.5cm US 10 28cm US 10.5 28.5cm US 11 29cm US 11.5 29.5cm US 12 30cm US 12.5 30.5cm US 13 31cm US 13.5 31.5cm US 14 32cm
US cm US 5 22cm US 5.5 22.5cm US 6
US 6.5 23.5cm US 7 24cm
24.5cm US 8 25cm US 8.5 25.5cm US 9 26cm US 9.5 26.5cm US 10 27cm US 10.5 27.5cm US 11 28cm
US cm US 5 11cm US 6 12cm US 7 13cm US 8 14cm US 9 15cm US 10 16cm
US cm US 11 17cm US 12 18cm US 13 19cm US 1 20cm US 2 21cm US 3 22cm US 4 23cm US 5 23.5cm
Want to convert your US size to another one? Check out our size guide.
Already own a pair of Skechers?READ FULL ARTICLE
Generally sizing tends to be standard across brands, although sizes can vary slightly depending on the style, shape and material of the shoe. The size of the pair that you already own is a good guide.