Why isn't my payment working?
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties purchasing through our website.
First, we recommend clearing your cookies or switching to another browser.
If the problem continues, we recommend trying a different payment method.
Still having issues? Get in touch with the Skechers Experts and we'll help you out.READ FULL ARTICLE
Please provide us with a screenshot of the error message to help speed up the troubleshooting process. We also advise to block out any sensitive information before sending through the screenshot.
How do I use store credit?
Our credit notes can only be used in-store. When making a purchase in-store, present your credit note to the team member to have it applied to your purchase.
Want to shop online? We can convert your credit note to an online gift voucher. Find out more info here.READ FULL ARTICLE
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept a number of payment methods such as Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Paypal and Afterpay.
Click here for more information on how Afterpay works.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is PayPal Free Returns?
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Login to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.