Can I purchase a gift card online?
Unfortunately, we don't currently sell gift cards online. We're sorry for the inconvenience!
Skechers make the perfect gift, but we know that purchasing them online can be tricky. Our Skechers Experts are here to help you find the perfect present with sizing advice, product recommendations and stock checks. They can even place the order over the phone with you!
Give them a call on 0800 753 243 and press option 1.READ FULL ARTICLE
I forgot my gift card pin?
Don’t remember your gift card PIN? No worries! Simply reach out to the Skechers Experts below and we’ll help you track it down.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is my gift card balance?
Don’t know what your gift card balance is? Not a problem! Just follow the below steps to locate your balance.
- First, add the item you wish to purchase to your cart.
- Next, click the “Cart” icon on the top right corner and scroll down to select “View or Update Cart”
- On the right-hand side, you’ll see a section where it says “Apply Gift Cards & Promo Codes”. Click into it.
- Pop in your gift card number followed by your pin (can be found on the back of your card).
- Click “Check Gift Card Status and Balance”. Your remaining balance will be displayed on the screen!
- Hit “Apply” to add the amount to your order!
My gift card has just expired. Can I extend it?
All of our gift cards have an expiry date on the back of the card/voucher. Please carefully check the date as we are not obligated to extend the balance after the expiry date, except under certain circumstances where we may choose to.
If you would like to discuss, please get in contact with the Skechers Experts.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I make my credit note an online gift voucher instead?
Yes, we can absolutely facilitate that for you! Just double-check that the credit note has not expired and still has funds left on it.READ FULL ARTICLE
To swap over your credit note for a gift voucher, please contact our Skechers Experts below and provide them with your credit note number.
If you'd rather an extension on your credit note, we're here to help! Simply contact our Skechers Experts below with your credit note number and we'll take it from there.
I’ve lost my gift card, what can I do?
Please treat your gift card carefully as we are not obligated to reissue a new gift card except under certain circumstances where we may choose to.
What are the Gift Card Terms & Conditions?
Gift Card Terms & Conditions:
- Skechers Gift Cards can be purchased in store and are redeemable at any Skechers retail store in New Zealand or online at https://www.skechers.co.nz/
- Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from the issue date, or until no amount remains on the Gift Card. Any balance that remains on the Gift Card after expiry will not be available for use.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash, reloaded, topped up or used to purchase other gift cards.
- The value shown on a Gift Card includes GST.
- Gift Cards are partially redeemable and any unused balance can be used for future purchases up to the expiry date.
- Gift Cards should be treated like cash. Lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced or refunded.
- Items purchased using Gift Cards that are subject to our returns or refunds policy will be refunded as store credit. We reserve the right to issue you with a new Gift Card equivalent to the value of your refunded Gift Card purchase.
- Should we suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, we may refuse to redeem the Gift Card until we are satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
- We reserve the right to change these conditions at any time and will provide at least 14 days’ notice by posting the changes on this website. If you contact us within the notice period and do not accept the changes, we can cancel the Gift Card and refund you any value remaining on the Gift Card.