What is 1 Hour Click & Collect?
Want it now? Skechers offers 1 Hour Click & Collect.
Place a Click & Collect order during store opening hours and you will receive your collection email within 1 hour.
Please wait until you’ve received this email before heading in-store to collect.
Ts & Cs
1 Hour Click & Collect is only available where your purchase:
- is finalised on a day on which your nominated Skechers store is open for business;
- is finalised one (1) hour before your nominated Skechers store closes for that day
- is available for Click & Collect
- is not affected by an event outside the reasonable control of Skechers (including any impediment caused by the fraud analytic pre-screening process)
How does Click & Collect work?
Click & Collect allows you to place an order online and pick up in your nominated store. Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below.
- Select your size
- Select 'Click & Collect' then enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'
- This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
Please note that Click & Collect is subject to stock availability. Click & Collect may not be available for some items if your local store(s) are sold out.
Once you have successfully placed your order, wait for us to send you an email** telling you your order is ready, then simply go to your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you!) to grab your shoes!
**When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour. Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.READ FULL ARTICLE
Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Skechers Experts.
We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order. Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect.
When can I pick up my Click and Collect order?
You’ll get an email notification once your order is ready to be picked up, so be sure to keep an eye out for this since it will be an indicator that you’re all clear to head into the store location and collect the order.
When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour. Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
To help us process your order quickly in-store, please ensure you bring along the following with you:
- Order Confirmation.
- Personal ID (ie, your driver's license, proof of age or passport).
We may also request to see the credit/debit card used or speak to the cardholder.
Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Skechers Experts.*
*We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I cancel my Click & Collect order?
If for any reason you're unable to pick up your Click & Collect order from the store or would like to cancel, please get in touch with our Skechers Experts below and they will assist you.
Please ensure that you include your order number when contacting us so we can assist you in the quickest way possible.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why haven't a received any 'Click & Collect' notifications?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive an email notification when it is ready to be picked up from your nominated store. We recommend checking your spam/junk mail as it can sometimes land in there.
Can I Click & Collect from any store?
Click & Collect availability depends on location and stock availability.
Click & Collect will only be an option if your local store(s) has the item you're after in stock. Unfortunately, this means that you cannot Click & Collect from any store.
If Click & Collect is unavailable for you, we recommend having your item delivered. View our Delivery Timeframes here.READ FULL ARTICLE