PayPal Free Returns
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Login to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept a number of payment methods such as Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Paypal and Afterpay.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is Afterpay and how does it work?
Due to the evolving crisis of COVID-19, Afterpay has made some changes to their payment schedules. All customers will now pay the first payment upfront until further notice. For more information, please click here.
Afterpay is a simple instalment plan, allowing you to pay for your order in four equal instalments, due every fortnight!
Afterpay is available to all people who:
- Live in New Zealand
- Are at least 18 years old
- Can enter into a legally binding contract
- Have a valid and verifiable email address, mobile number; and
- Use a New Zealand credit or debit card to make a purchase. You are not required to fill out a credit application form.
Simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time customers will have to provide payment details. Any returning customers can simply log in to make their purchase.
At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically deduct the instalments from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
If you have any further enquiries regarding Afterpay, you can check out their FAQs page for more information.READ FULL ARTICLE
Gift Card - Terms & Conditions
Gift Cards sold in-store, expire 3 years from the date of issue and are redeemable at any Skechers retail store.
These cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. No refunds, store credits or cash will be provided for unused balances. Remaining balances on the card will only be available before the expiry date. Once the expiry date is reached, all remaining balances become unavailable.
We do not currently sell Gift Cards Online.READ FULL ARTICLE
Please note: Gift cards purchased in New Zealand may only be redeemed in New Zealand.