What are your Delivery Timeframes?
Please note: Due to disruptions in flight schedules as a result of COVID-19 restrictions, there may be a delay in delivery time of up to 2-4 business days on top of our standard estimated delivery times below.
DELIVERY OPTION DELIVERY TIME ORDER OVER $120 ORDER UNDER $120 New Zealand Metropolitan Areas 3 - 5 Business Days FREE $10 New Zealand Rural Areas 4 -7 Business Days FREE $10
Important to note:
1. Delivery times may vary during peak sale periods. Please allow an additional 2-4 business days on top of standard delivery times.
2. Delivery services do not run on National Public Holidays. Please click here for more information.
3. Shipping times are a guideline only and cannot be guaranteed based on possible courier delivery issues, or any other unforeseen or unavoidable external events (such as severe weather conditions) beyond the control of Skechers.
READ FULL ARTICLE
Need help tracking your order? Click here.
Do I need to be home for the delivery?
You do not need to be home to accept your parcel as our orders are dispatched with Authority to Leave (ATL)*.
If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the courier driver will leave your parcel in a safe place.
If they deem it unsafe to leave your parcel unattended, they'll leave a collection card and you can collect your parcel from your local post office.
*If you would prefer that your order is not dispatched with Authority to Leave, uncheck the option before placing your order.
READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I track my order?
If you haven't yet received a tracking number, it just means we're working on processing your order. You'll receive an automated notification with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
You can view our Delivery Timeframes to help you estimate the arrival of your order.
Tracking your order:
- You can log in to your account and select the 'Track my Order' tab
- Checked out as a guest? We currently use two couriers for all New Zealand orders so if your tracking number does not work for the Courier-Post portal, please use the SEKO portal. Pop the tracking number (can be found in your tracking email) into the tracking portals below to follow your Skechers order.
Note: It can take anywhere between 24-48 hours for the tracking number to become available on the courier's website.
Only received part of your order?
We ship from multiple warehouses. You'll receive separate tracking emails and shipping times will vary depending on the location it has been dispatched from.
If you haven't received your order by the estimated delivery date, contact the Skechers Experts below and we'll help track it down.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do I need to pay for shipping?
Shipping is free if the value of your order is over $120.
Orders under $120 will incur a flat rate fee of $10 within New Zealand.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is authority to leave (ATL)?
All online orders from our New Zealand online store will be dispatched with ‘Authority to Leave’ at the time of purchase.
By ticking the box or selecting 'yes' at the checkout page on the website, you’ve selected to have our nominated courier leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
You agree that the parcel is deemed ‘delivered’ when left at your premises.
Although the courier will use their discretion, if they do not think it is safe to leave your parcel unattended, they will take your parcel to your local post office and will leave a card to collect.
If you have enquiries relating to the whereabouts of your parcel - where possible we suggest following up with the courier directly.
Please note that Skechers New Zealand will not be held liable for any stock loss, due to theft or negligence when the authority to leave is selected at the time of checkout, and proof of delivery has been provided from our courier.READ FULL ARTICLE