PayPal Free Returns
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Login to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.
- What payment methods are accepted? READ FULL ARTICLE
- What is Afterpay and how does it work? READ FULL ARTICLE
Gift Card - Terms & Conditions
Gift Cards sold in-store, expire 3 years from the date of issue and are redeemable at any Skechers retail store.
These cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. No refunds, store credits or cash will be provided for unused balances. Remaining balances on the card will only be available before the expiry date. Once the expiry date is reached, all remaining balances become unavailable.
We do not currently sell Gift Cards Online.READ FULL ARTICLE
Please note: Gift cards purchased in New Zealand may only be redeemed in New Zealand.
Can I place an order over the phone?
Yes. Our product experts are able to place an order with you over the phone.
Contact us on 0800 753 243 and press 1 to be put through to our Product team.READ FULL ARTICLE
- Can I make my credit note an online gift voucher instead? READ FULL ARTICLE
Why has my order been cancelled?
We may cancel or delay delivery for orders where we require further payment information to process the purchase. Reasons include:
- Request for additional information is refused or not received within the requested time
- Request for the cardholder to contact us within the timeframe is not met
- Purchase transaction does not pass our security check
- The Purchase has connections to previous fraudulent orders
- Purchase was made by an unauthorised alteration our website.
We genuinely care about the safety of our customers, their personal information and the protection of their funds.READ FULL ARTICLE
Skechers may require further verification of your order to ensure that it is authorised by the cardholder.
Our Customer Experience team may contact you via phone or email to confirm details of your order before it can be shipped. Don't be concerned if this happens to you. We check plenty of orders every single day and orders can be selected for various reasons.
This is to ensure that you have a great shopping experience with us! If you’re still unsure or have any concerns regarding your order being cancelled, please contact us below and our Customer Experience team will provide more information.
I think i’ve been overcharged on my order?
We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with your order. If you believe that you may have been overcharged, please get in contact with the Customer Experience team below.
You will be asked to provide your order details (i.e, order number) and a screenshot showing the overcharge.READ FULL ARTICLE
I forgot my gift card pin?
Don’t remember your gift card PIN? No worries! Simply reach out to the Customer Experience team below and we’ll help you track it down.READ FULL ARTICLE
I’ve lost my gift card, what can I do?
Please treat your gift card carefully as we are not obligated to reissue a new gift card except under certain circumstances where we may choose to.
Any concerns? Please reach out to the Customer Experience team below.READ FULL ARTICLE