If you're in one of our stores, please ask to speak to a Manager. We have empowered both our Store & Assistant Managers to use their own discretion about your purchase.
- exchange for the same item
- exchange for a different size
- a full refund (depending on the payment method)
- disagree that there is a genuine manufacturing fault and therefore not process the return.
If your complaint does not relate to a purchase, please contact our Skechers Experts below.
* Proof of purchase is required to initiate a Faulty Assessment.
*If an item has been misused or worn in a manner contrary to its purpose, the item will be classified as ‘general wear and tear’. Forms of misuse may include but are not limited to cuts, heat or burns, exposure to chemicals or harsh elements, contact with gravel/bitumen while using motorized vehicles, skateboarding, machine washing and any alterations (eg. shoe repair).
*If your item has been deemed faulty, we ask that you ensure your item is either destroyed or disposed of. Accent Group and its related entities cannot accept liability for any further loss or damage suffered if the shoes continue to be worn.