Update: Click & Collect is currently unavailable at our Auckland stores.
Click & Collect allows you to place an order online and pick up in your nominated store. Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below.
- Select your size
- Select 'Click & Collect' then enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'
- This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
Please note that Click & Collect is subject to stock availability. Click & Collect may not be available for some items if your local store(s) are sold out.
Once you have successfully placed your order, wait for us to send you an email** telling you your order is ready, then simply go to your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you!) to grab your shoes!
**When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour. Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Skechers Experts.
We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order. Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect.